BOG new test lunch res online?

I have tried the link but the only confirmation number I have has letters in it. I have read these posts and looked for another number everywhere suggested and can't find anything else. Any additional suggestions?

I have tried the link but the only confirmation number I have has letters in it. I have read these posts and looked for another number everywhere suggested and can't find anything else. Any additional suggestions?
Call and ask for a confirmation number on your trip. It should look like an ADR confirmation number but it is your resort confirmation. I believe the number is also your magic band confirmation number.

Call and ask for a confirmation number on your trip. It should look like an ADR confirmation number but it is your resort confirmation. I believe the number is also your magic band confirmation number.

My magic band number is what worked. Just look up the customize section and it has the number

I finally got in using my confirmation number for my magicband. When I checked 2/27 it says nothing is available. Either it's full, or I need to come back when it's closer to vacation.

I finally got in using my confirmation number for my magicband. When I checked 2/27 it says nothing is available. Either it's full, or I need to come back when it's closer to vacation.

This was the same for January.... Then around December 20, it opened and you could proceed to the next step (selection).

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

This was the same for January.... Then around December 20, it opened and you could proceed to the next step (selection).

That's good to know. When I went in it said something about the dining table or expedited?? Not word for word..lol What does that mean?

That's good to know. When I went in it said something about the dining table or expedited?? Not word for word..lol What does that mean?

The first option (default option) you select your meals now. When you check in at BOG, you are seated and your food arrives. The other option, you chose your meals when you check in at BOG and food takes a little longer. We felt that with the limited menu, pre-ordering was an easy choice. We like to relax after the meal (when the kids aren't cranky).

FYI - we had lunch on dec 23. No issues with the FP+. Lines were one hour long but walking past everyone just felt so nice ýý

We had not preordered the food. We had free dining but they would not accommodate subbing some of the desserts for bottled water even after talking to a manager. Also, not much in customizing a sandwich - it seemed pretty much complete or plain. I guess that's why it's so fast.

Now, because we had magic bands, we did not get a rose. This can be an issue - if the primary one does not sit on a table and stays there bit instead proceeds to go to the drink station, I'm not sure how they will locate you once the food is ready. In any cars, I would say that it took not more than 10 minutes from the time we ordered the food until we got it.

In any case, the drink stations are self serve. A couple of us had asked for bottled waters as drinks, but we simply got paper cups and water from the soda machines and kept the bottles for later. I would have thought they would give you the actual cups but it was all in the honor system - even coffee.

Desserts were indeed delicious.

I tried for the week of Feb 4th and it said no res were available for the whole time. :(

Keep looking, they have been releasing FP for BOG lunch around the 19-20th of the month before.

For example:

Feb 2014 will be released around Jan 19-20, 2014. I would continue to check every day just in case they release early.

.Good Luck!

Keep looking, they have been releasing FP for BOG lunch around the 19-20th of the month before.

For example:

Feb 2014 will be released around Jan 19-20, 2014. I would continue to check every day just in case they release early.

.Good Luck!

Great info!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!:wizard:

OMG can they just open Feb already?

LOL

I know, right! I check daily :surfweb: and am disappointed each time ::yes:: I could just :faint: and I will :faint: once February opens up ::yes:: until then, I'll keep singing...

"HIGH HOPES, WE'VE GOT, HIGH HOPES... SOMEDAY BOG FAST PASS WILL, OOOOPEN UP" :rotfl2:

I've seen others post about getting the message "guest already registered" when they sign in to the BOG page. I was able to get in one time a couple of weeks ago with my info, but I was too early to book anything. Now when I try I'm getting the "guest already registered" message. Others mentioned creating a new email to sign in. Can anyone who did this elaborate on that process? (Is it just creating it for another person in your traveling party and associating it with the res#?) Any other ideas? Thanks!

I've seen others post about getting the message "guest already registered" when they sign in to the BOG page. I was able to get in one time a couple of weeks ago with my info, but I was too early to book anything. Now when I try I'm getting the "guest already registered" message. Others mentioned creating a new email to sign in. Can anyone who did this elaborate on that process? (Is it just creating it for another person in your traveling party and associating it with the res#?) Any other ideas? Thanks!

We did this last month. Our MDE is under my dh's name. He just opened a new MDE account, still under his name, but with a different email address. He did the bare minimum of signing up for the new account, as we have no attention of using it. Then, we tried logging into the BOG lunch website with the new email address/password and it worked. We gave the same hotel reservation number and it worked! I about fell off my chair! LOL Good luck!!

We did this last month. Our MDE is under my dh's name. He just opened a new MDE account, still under his name, but with a different email address. He did the bare minimum of signing up for the new account, as we have no attention of using it. Then, we tried logging into the BOG lunch website with the new email address/password and it worked. We gave the same hotel reservation number and it worked! I about fell off my chair! LOL Good luck!!

Thank you so much for the explanation! Sounds easy enough. I think I will wait to try it until I'm very close to my trip so I do t get "locked out" again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter