Boma-Zebra Domes at breakfast

Lesley Wake

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever had luck with getting Zebra Domes at Boma breakfast? I know they usually only are out at lunch/dinner, but it'd be awesome to get some at breakfast too! I guess if I can't, maybe we'll just stop by the Mara on the way out.

They were icing a huge batch of them last time I was at Boma for breakfast. Unfortunately, they cannot give you any at breakfast (I asked) - you have to go to Mara.

That being said.....Zebra Domes from Mara make an excellent breakfast dessert. Just sayin'. *grin*

They were icing a huge batch of them last time I was at Boma for breakfast. Unfortunately, they cannot give you any at breakfast (I asked) - you have to go to Mara.

That being said.....Zebra Domes from Mara make an excellent breakfast dessert. Just sayin'. *grin*
I more into Mickey Bars - available throughout Disney Parks & Resorts.

But I like your thinking!

Has anyone ever had luck with getting Zebra Domes at Boma breakfast? I know they usually only are out at lunch/dinner, but it'd be awesome to get some at breakfast too! I guess if I can't, maybe we'll just stop by the Mara on the way out.

I thought Boma only served breakfast and dinner? Do I have incorrect info?

I think it's funny that the card on the buffet mentions they contain alcohol, but then it appears they're out in the open for everyone. Can't wait to try them next trip.

I thought Boma only served breakfast and dinner? Do I have incorrect info?
No, I just had assumed they also did lunch. We only considered it for breakfast on our final day. Per disney website-just breakfast and dinner, closed from 11-5.

I think it's funny that the card on the buffet mentions they contain alcohol, but then it appears they're out in the open for everyone. Can't wait to try them next trip.
There should be no fear of someone (not even a child) getting intoxicated by consuming one, but some people have 'allergies' to alcohol.

Also, some people chose to not consume foods that contain alcohol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter