Boma's, Cindy's, Ohana's, Rose and Crown, Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey's, DC, Kona,etc

twotoohappy

<font color=red>Lovin' Pete!<br><font color=teal>I
Here's my brief and to the point dining reviews..... 1 * poor 5* best!

Friday- Chef Mickey's - dinner- 4*'s - great character
interaction, yummy shrimp and tasty prime rib

Saturday - breakfast -Cinderella's Castle - 2*s - mainly because I feel bad to put only one star :( princesses were very briefly interacting, the potatoes were ok, everything else was basically inedible.

Sunday - breakfast - O'hana's -5*s - excellent food, great character interaction, great wait staff
Also,,,,, Boma's - by far the best meal, 5*'s, viewed the animals before dinner, my dd got to do a craft in the lobby and earned a part of a bead necklace to promote conservation, now for the food.... excellent! Great wait staff. Prime rib, salmon, fufu????(yams) all very yummy! And the zebra domes were to die for!!!!

Monday - Discovery Cove day - An incredible time and a must do!!! very good food, my dd got a birthday cake and it was delicious! 5*'s! Salmon, Chineese stir fry, desserts, excellent!!
Also,,,,,, Beaches and Cream - 4*'s - good, quick food, and a wonderful waiter who drew Mickey Mouse in ketchup for my dd!!

Tuesday - lunch - Rainforest Cafe, Animal Kingdom - 3 and 1/2 *'s. Pretty good food, the crab cakes were tasty, good service
Also...... O'hana's for dinner - 5*'s - Was seated next to the window by the castle, my dd enjoyed the hula hoop contest and coconut races. The appetizers were my favorite, yummy chicken wings, main meal great with lots of steak, turkey, shrimp and pork. The pineapple and carmel sauce was a nice ending.

Wednesday- Crystal Palace- breakfast - 4*'s- good food, good character interaction, nice buffet selection

Thursday - Epcot Icecream social....4*'s - good icecream, but no choice. Excellent character interaction for $7 -
Also, the Rose and Crown after the Candlelight Processional....
the food.......5*'s - excellent! mushroom app., Cottage pie, chicken w/ sage stuffing, princess sundae and choc. mousse!

as for the service.......1*:( absolutely horrible.... It should really be 0*'s! We were seated within 10 min. of priority seating time, waiter (I think Jamie?) came over 15 min later and took drink order and then came back 35 min. later with our drinks!!!! Another 20 min for apps. and then dinner came and then he decides to rush us out after only having our meal for about 15 min. We got dessert and left. He spent a lot of time with a non CP package table while our table and another CP table were totally ignored.
I guess he figured he already got his tip so no need to work!

Friday Liberty Tree Tavern - 4*'s - turkey, stuffing, etc. very good, ok character interaction

SaturdayChef Mickey's - 4*'s - great character interaction, nice breakfast buffet

oops, almost forgot Kona's 5*'s for lunch and breakfast! A great meal in a relaxing atmosphere with excellent coffee.... and yummy tonga toast!!!

thanks for the reviews can you tell me any more about the food available at discovery cove

::MinnieMo

Hi,

Thanks for sharing!!!

Allison an associate

Hi charlottebetty,
I had the chinese stir fry, they had steak and chicken with veggies served with tortillas, salmon, salads, fresh fruit, choc. cake with cherries, choc. mousse, a delicious strawberry cake, sodas, water, etc. It all was free for the taking and everything was really nicely done. It was served kinda cafeteria style and then you take out your meal to eat outside while a Jamaican band plays. It really feels like your in Cancun!
Besides the food, it was an incredible experience that can't be beat! We'll definately be back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter