Boo'd, Blessed, or Otherwise!

I've been booed, now i hope to get blessed!!! see my sig

I'm new I really don't know what any of this means. How do you Boo or Bless someone? What is PM? and what is a tag and the tag fairy? HELP

maedelken said:
I'm new I really don't know what any of this means. How do you Boo or Bless someone? What is PM? and what is a tag and the tag fairy? HELP

PM= private message

a Boo- was a jumping Mickey head that PM'd to people back before Halloween SEE ABOVE MISS TENIA66 IS STILL SPORTING HER LOVELY BOO!

and now that it is Thanksgiving- people are PM'ing blessings- in some siggys you will see piglet and pooh being canibals- eating one of their own! :lmao: :rotfl2:

tag= look under a persons screen name- if they have something written in (color- has to be color) that means the "tag fairy" tagged you with something that you had said that they liked.

tag fairy- some unknown force on the DIS boards--- that is always watching....lurking... taking notes! you never know when you will be tagged by the tag fairy :yay:

I can be so naive sometimes! I kept seeing the cute picture of Pooh and Piglet (the blesed one) and I thought it was so adorable and I wondered where I could find it...well...stupid me...DUH it's being blessed that everyone is talking about! :rotfl:

I still haven't been Blessed yet, but at least I know where the cute picture came from! LOL!! :teeth:

If someone cares to Bless Me I'll be sure to pay it forward...I think...if I can figure out how. :blush:

I know I have not been here long so dont expect to be tagged yet. But how does it happen? do you just wake up one day and BAM! you have a tag or do you get to choose what you want?

Maybe one day I will get one! Do I need to believe in fairies?

I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE IN FAIRIES!

:goodvibes

Claire

raterfly said:
I know I have not been here long so dont expect to be tagged yet. But how does it happen? do you just wake up one day and BAM! you have a tag or do you get to choose what you want?

Maybe one day I will get one! Do I need to believe in fairies?

I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE IN FAIRIES!

:goodvibes

Claire

You are completely helpless when it comes to tags!

You are at the Tag Fairy's mercy!

When it comes to the tag fairy- just remeber these words- and repeat them: Powerless, Vulnerable, Defenseless :lmao:

The tag fairy is like a teacher, they'll call on you when you don't have your hand up. (to see if you're paying attention)

Don't ask for a tag and then maybe you'll get one.

:rotfl: :confused3 Honestly, I have no idea....it was just a thought. :confused3

The little Gobbler is just SOOO cute!! I just want to squeeze his big, ol' head!

Okay, I was blessed by 6 people! Yeah I am finally popular! But, I couldn't figure out how to put it in my siggy until thebecka sent me a PM, and then it came up with this weird smiley thingy. What gives?

I got boo'd, but not blessed or gobbled or tagged!! So if someone wants to they can send me some blessing and I will pay if forward. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter