Booked for 2006

spm23

Mouseketeer
Finally sorted out next years trip. Booked flights, cruise, Universal and a return home to Saratoga Springs next August. Going to be a busy three weeks.

Burned up too much cash and had to use 2006 points so next trip is going to be a long way off after that but still well worth it.

:) :) :)

:cool1: Sounds like a fabulous trip!

Which Universal resort have you booked?

Snap, Simon!

We've just booked a studio at SSR for 5 days in August 06 and are also cruising :)

Though I must confess I am hoping to switch resorts at 7 months to Old Key West ... in a one bedroom ;)

It's great when you have booked!

We're just waiting until the end of the month to book next year at BCV again for the Food and Wine Festival and then can't decide between AKL or CR or (if I get my way) back to GF. Decisions!

We've just booked too :sunny: :sunny:
Spending 16 nights in orlando next Aug. 5 nights at Residence inn(SW), 2 night RPR,4 nights BWV, 3 night DCL-wonder and finally 2 nights at the AKL. Cant wait........... just got the tickets and excursion to decide on and then the long wait til next summer! It is very nice to have it booked :sunny:

We've just booked too for next August. We are stayng in a villa for 16 nights then 8 nights in a 2 bed at our (favourite) home resort OKW and to finish off 4 nights in a 1 bed at Vero :cool1:

Miffy2003 said:
Though I must confess I am hoping to switch resorts at 7 months to Old Key West ... in a one bedroom ;)

I can't believe I've only just seen this. :Pinkbounc Trust me Karen you won't - and then you will - regret it!!!! :teeth:

Bexx said:
I can't believe I've only just seen this. :Pinkbounc Trust me Karen you won't - and then you will - regret it!!!! :teeth:

That is what I am very afraid of, Becky :teeth:

I don't get the comment about regretting it?

I wish I could book I have to wait until 26th November for my 11 month check out date and that is a sunday :sad1:

Well done everyone that has booked.

Susan

Susan - Becky means, I will regret staying in the one bedroom - because I won't ever want to stay in a studio again :rotfl:

Oh I see. I thought it couldn't be regretting OKW. Thanks for getting back to me so quick.

Hope you have a great time both there and looking forward to it.

Susan

Miffy2003 said:
Susan - Becky means, I will regret staying in the one bedroom - because I won't ever want to stay in a studio again :rotfl:

Yep she's right - you're gonna regret it :rolleyes: :goodvibes :goodvibes

we've book :goodvibes for next July, SSR our home resort for 12 nights and 2 nights at VB. Toured SSR this year and bought but never ever stayed at a disney resort and just can't wait :Pinkbounc driving family mad talking about it so I have been banned to talk unless it is weekends :rotfl:

went with family this year :rolleyes: and was awful so next year will be really special

:cool1: We have just booked too ! :cool1:

Flying MYtravel premiair gold from Glasgow

27th July 2 nights SSR (studio)
29th - 5th 7 Night Western Cruise :love:
5th -10th back to SSR (1 bed, to do all the washing LOL)
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Can't wait!
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

MrsJobba1 said:
:cool1: We have just booked too ! :cool1:

Flying MYtravel premiair gold from Glasgow

27th July 2 nights SSR (studio)
29th - 5th 7 Night Western Cruise :love:
5th -10th back to SSR (1 bed, to do all the washing LOL)
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Can't wait!

:wave2: We are also flying from Glasgow with MYtravel and have upgraded to Premiair Gold.

Hi Ali,

Your story sounds similar to mine. We booked on Monday and already my Dh is sick of me going on.

Our visit this year also did not turn out well, hence why im so excited about next year!

:wave2:

MrsJobba1 said:
Hi Ali,

Your story sounds similar to mine. We booked on Monday and already my Dh is sick of me going on.

Our visit this year also did not turn out well, hence why im so excited about next year!

:wave2:

we went with family who invited themselves and me being me didn't have the courage to say no you can't come. well it was too hot for them, too far away, disney was too big and they didn't realise they had to walk so much, flight too long etc etc etc. I had even gave them Birnbaum's Walt Disney World" book to read up on everything! The husband lost the plot in the middle of the holiday and started screaming at us that it was all my fault. I ended up in tears and my mum took a stroke. this had been the first time in florida since our son broke his neck and was to be so special and memorable. memorable for all the wrong reasons now . it has taken me a long time to get over it all but now that we have booked for next year we have something to look forward to and hopefully help with this years bad memories.

this is our first time at our home resort in fact first time staying on a disney resort. Oh can't wait :rotfl:
just wait until after xmas and then they will need to gag me :rotfl:

hope the MY Travel flight will be good . we picked the 12.50 flight
Ali

Ali and boyz said:
we went with family who invited themselves and me being me didn't have the courage to say no you can't come. well it was too hot for them, too far away, disney was too big and they didn't realise they had to walk so much, flight too long etc etc etc. I had even gave them Birnbaum's Walt Disney World" book to read up on everything! The husband lost the plot in the middle of the holiday and started screaming at us that it was all my fault. I ended up in tears and my mum took a stroke. this had been the first time in florida since our son broke his neck and was to be so special and memorable. memorable for all the wrong reasons now . it has taken me a long time to get over it all but now that we have booked for next year we have something to look forward to and hopefully help with this years bad memories.

this is our first time at our home resort in fact first time staying on a disney resort. Oh can't wait :rotfl:
just wait until after xmas and then they will need to gag me :rotfl:

hope the MY Travel flight will be good . we picked the 12.50 flight
Ali

Im so sorry your hoilday was a downer :( But just you wait till next
year ! :cheer2:

I have degenerated discs in my back and 6 days into our holiday this summer (on Castaway Cay) my back totally went into spasm. The pain was horrible, and I had severe swelling. :sad1: They got me back to ship and I had to see doc. I was in cabin for rest of cruise and held up flat on my back @ BWV until we went home. I must say Disney were really good, they got me a wheel chair and supplied ice packs etc. I am still of work in fact and going to physio and accupuncture.

I guess thats why im so looking forward to 2006!

We booked the 08:55 flight as I just couldn't wait to get to Disney !
:thewave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter