Booked our 1st Alaska cruise

Congrats! It was our #4 cruise, too, and possibly the best. I would go back in a minute!

Also Congrats! We just returned from our 1st Alaskan cruise (Aug 12-19), our 5th on Disney, and it was great! We arrived 2 days early in Vancouver BC and explored the city a little. BTW, the area near Canada Place was very walkable and we enjoyed it. We took a taxi directly from YVR to the port and the cost wasn't bad at all. And to add, "ditto", we plan on doing it again.

Congrats on your booking!
We did it in 2015 and definitely will return, to both Vancouver and Alaska!

I did Alaska with Disney in 2018. It was a bucket list trip and my mom joined us. Last week I decided to go back next summer so I'll be on the 8/10 sailing. Alaska is gorgeous and we really enjoyed our time in Vancouver as well.

Enjoy! We did a 7-night in Alaska and loved it, and hope to go back for the 9 night cruise to see the Hubbard glacier.

Congrats! My family went on the Alaskan Cruise in 2016. Vancouver was a lovely city to see pre-cruise. We stayed at the Pan Pacific, which we were able to see all the cruise ships dock from our room.
This was our third Disney Cruise. I’ll have to say our dog sledding excursion was the best out of all the other excursions we’ve taken. The helicopter ride to the Mendenhall glacier, going on the dog sled, and we got to meet and pet many adorable puppies onsite. My kids still talk about the whole experience.
I had price sticker shock when I first inquired about the dog sledding excursion. It was a little over $3,000 for our family of five. I kept telling my husband that it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity. He eventually agreed. Well worth the money spent.

Also Congrats! We just returned from our 1st Alaskan cruise (Aug 12-19), our 5th on Disney, and it was great! We arrived 2 days early in Vancouver BC and explored the city a little. BTW, the area near Canada Place was very walkable and we enjoyed it. We took a taxi directly from YVR to the port and the cost wasn't bad at all. And to add, "ditto", we plan on doing it again.
We were on this cruise as well - love it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter