Booking a Campsite?

Dannette

Earning My Ears
Ok my vacation has been approved and it is time to book our vacation.
Who do I call an what is the number? Also does anyone recommend the
Hoop Dee Doo Revue, or maybe dinner at Chef Mickeys in the Contemorary
resort. From other posts this seems like a great idea for our first night instead
of using a hopper pass. Ok next question, what is the best pass to buy if
we are planning on staying for 5 days. That would include 2 adults and three
children. Has anyone every used a discount with AAA?

Thanks
Dannette

As far as what pass to buy, you should buy a 5 day Park Hopper. Or you can buy a 4 day Park Hopper and then , if you want to go to the water parks, you can just buy a ticket. You also have the 5 day Park Hopper Plus option but I personally wouldn't. For instance, we got a stomach virus so we went home early. We still have a day left on our ticket that we can use again; it never expires. But if we had bought the Park H Plus, the water park option would have been wasted because it does expire.

Danette: call 1-407-WDISNEY to make reservations, unless you have the Disney Club Card. You will have to pay one night's fee for the deposit. You will need to tell them what type of camping gear you have--type of motorhome or tent, length of motorhome/trailer, slide-outs or awnings, etc.

I don't know anything about AAA, sorry.

There are lots of ticket options. Go to Deb's site WDWIG.com and there is a ton of information there about tickets. We have annual passes this year, but last year we used the Park Hopper Plus passes. The plus features used to expire, but now they don't. So any you don't use can be saved just like regular park days. We will be using our leftover pluses this year for waterpark visits.

The Hoop De Doo is fun. We are checking out Chef Mickey's for the first time this visit. You can also just enjoy the campground for your first night. How old are your kids? They may enjoy the petting zoo, the Chip and Dale campfire, the playgrounds, the beach, the pools, etc!

Is this your first visit to FW? You'll have a great time!! Ask away or feel to PM me if you have any more questions.

Barbara
36 days to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter