Booking a week when only needing 3 nights help

ucf_knight

DIS Veteran
I am trying to book a resort but when I search for the 3 nights I need nothing comes up. But when I add 4 nights onto this its available. I'm assuming this is bc disney wants you to stay longer but is there an issue with booking the week and then calling disney to adjust the dates to just the ones I need so I can get the actual stay I want?

Book now and then call. Worst that could happen is Disney says no and you say fine, cancel it. Usually, they'll adjust it but they might have to level it up once step to Guest Services so have a bit of time on your hands for the call.

I wouldn't fully book but add it to your cart. Once it's in your cart, they give you a cart ID number that you can share with the person over the phone.

I did this when booking a room-only reservation when Disney first released the room discounts in January. At first, the person on the phone tried to say they didn't have standard rooms available. I let her know I had a room in my cart WITH the discount, and she was able to book that for me. The reason I couldn't book it myself was because I had an old reservation (no discount) tied to Memory Maker at the old price. Anyway, by having the cart ID with the room I wanted with the discount, she could pull that up and make it happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter