Booking more than 7 days

SusieQ93

Mouseketeer
I am wondering how it works to book more than 7 nights at your home resort when booking 11 months out. We want to do a 9 night stay next year. December VGF, so being on top of timing is important! Can I just modify online for an 8 day stay one day after I book the initial 7, then modify again the next day for 9 days? Do I have to call?

Yes, you can modify online. You don’t even have to do it one day at a time - two days after you book the first 7, you can modify to add nights 8 and 9.

Yes, you can modify online. You don’t even have to do it one day at a time - two days after you book the first 7, you can modify to add nights 8 and 9.
Thank you!!! I googled it and someone on the Disney Planning Panel said you have to book two separate reservations and ask to put them together at check in. I knew that wasn’t right 😂 and I knew I’d get the right answer here.

Thank you!!! I googled it and someone on the Disney Planning Panel said you have to book two separate reservations and ask to put them together at check in. I knew that wasn’t right 😂 and I knew I’d get the right answer here.
It’s very sad, but the Disney Planning Panel isn’t trustworthy, especially when it comes to DVC. I feel bad for people who depend on the answers they get there.

Part of our group had a minor change of plans and I had to drop the first day and add 3 at the end. Once I was within 11 months +7 days of our check-out date, I did it via the online chat. Cast member was super friendly and it took about 3 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter