booking onboard for 2005?

professorandmom

My favorite girls!
I'd like to book a July 2005 cruise when cruising this July (take two years to save up the cost) - but the dates aren't available yet. In order to get the booking credit, could I book some other date and then change the reservation to July, 2005 when the dates are opened? Would the booking credit move with me?
Thanks,
Barbara

My understanding is: yes, you can change your dates without any penalty, still keeping the booking credit, as long as you don't get inside that "60 day window". We've already changed our date once and no problems! ;)

What is booking credit? Sorry, new to this...

While on your cruise, if you book another, you'll receive an on-board credit during that next cruise (currently $100 for the Wonder; $200 for the Magic). Credit can be used toward anything you "charge" while onboard -- excursions, photos @ Shutters, souvenirs....... When you book the cruise, charge the deposit to your Disney Visa card. That'll give you 6 months to pay the deposit at 0% interest! (plus you're earning those Disney Reward Dollars!) :)

Great idea - I had a AAA card which earned me credits towards my cruise but the certificates expire in one year - not good for 2005 - hope the Disney credits don't expire - - Just asked they expire in 5 years - I can't wait that long for another cruise! PERFECT...I figure it is at worth a try - just called and applied...
Thanks so much,
Barbara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter