Booking Online...

LennyMaine

Earning My Ears
So.. I know the RAT is gone, but now when I try to check availability it shows every single wait list option as well. This is SUPER confusing to figure out what's actually open. Is there any way to not have every single wait list option show up?

Right below that calendars where you pick you check in/check out dates, there is a check box that says show only full availability.

That will clean up those waitlist entries.

The problem with that is that unless there is full availability, it shows nothing. As in, I'm booking a last minute stay, so there isn't full availability anywhere. But there is two nights at one resort, and then two nights at another. So there's not way to not see every single wait list option? Even is I don't want to wait list (or already have).

What I did with our upcoming December trip, is that I put in just the first day. Then you can expand the most attractive option which will give you the availability calendar for that room and you can see how many days you can book. I booked that, and then did the same thing starting with checkout date of the first reservation and checked show only full availability. Expand the most attractive option to see what you can book there. I then booked that room and continued until we had our entire week booked.

This is the only way I was able to figure out how to do this without having to look through many meaningless entries in the list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter