Booking Question About Free Dining?

erin1715

DIS Veteran
I am one of those regular people w/o a Disney Visa so I have to wait until the 4th to call and book...I have a couple questions. Will I be able to book online through the Dis website or will I have to call in order to get the discount? I can't wait to get this booked and I'm trying to gather all the information I can get! Thanks! :cool1:

erin1715 said:
I am one of those regular people w/o a Disney Visa so I have to wait until the 4th to call and book...I have a couple questions. Will I be able to book online through the Dis website or will I have to call in order to get the discount? I can't wait to get this booked and I'm trying to gather all the information I can get! Thanks! :cool1:

I'm sure you can do it on the website, but I would call. Better to talk to someone in my opinion. You could also go through a TA like Dreams Unlimited.

Just called Disney and they let me change my ressie from 12/12-12/19 to 9/19-9/26 so I can get the free dining plan, this is so awesome- thanks Disney!!!!!!!!!!! I kept the same ressie number and I don't have the disney visa card. They will rollover my payments so far into my new plan. I just got on the computer this morning and look at what I have missed since yesterday. Now I have to hurry and make my ADRS's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter