• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking through US Disney site

jemjem

Earning My Ears
Is there any reason why I can't book Disney hotels through the US site using a VPN? There is much better room availability and great cancellation options so just wondered if I was missing anything?! Thanks

Is there any reason why I can't book Disney hotels through the US site using a VPN? There is much better room availability and great cancellation options so just wondered if I was missing anything?! Thanks
No there is nothing to stop you, other than Disney’s IT. I use a US TA and that works very well for me.

We have done it in the past with no issue . The dining plan offered with moderate hotels used to be much better than our UK version. This was ages ago though and it was tricky to get it to stay in the USA page, every time you click next, continue it defaulted and threw you back in UK page so it was a bit of a faff. But never any issues with the actual booking once it was made.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter