Boots!

browneyes

DIS Veteran
I looked for you at Hamilton Place today. It didn't occur to me until I got to TDS that I have NO idea what you look like.:p Did you go there today?

Well guess what I just now saw this post. I guess a month late, is better than never. I think that was the day DD and I went shopping and if so we went to West Town at Knoxville. But guess what I was at Hamilton Place last week with my cousin. Next time I go I'll let you know! I would love to meet you! I don't look like sneakers or boots. Or at least I hope I don't. LOL!!! I am a "little" chunky, have brown hair currently but I am letting it go back to gray, wear glasses, but I am thinking about contacts, 5"7", and I smile all the time! Well most of the time. I am currently trying to lose weight, so maybe when we meet I won't be chunky. Usually when I go shopping I am with DD. She is a redhead and so if you see someone smiling with a very petite redhead it will be me!!! Also I have BIG feet! I am clumsy too! :) About a year ago I had Dan Murphy post some pictures of my family. Don't know if they are still around or not!

I wanna see pics of your family, Boots!!!:D Hey Dan, you still got those pictures???:D

I agree with you, Kitty, I need to see if I can find those pics of Dan's.:)

Ellen, I was gonna go to HP yesterday, but felt a little under the weather, so I stayed home instead (I got my Disney Club Membership card and I have the need to break it in at TDS;) ). I bet we've been there at the same time and just never knew it.:)

Thanks for bumping my post, Todd.:)

Heather, where's the cowgirl boots?:confused:

Hey yeah!!! Pics of Boots & co......................c'mon Dan you still got them somewhere????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter