Bottled (or other) water on board?

FredS

DIS Veteran
I am not much of a soft drink fan, but drink a lot of water. Is bottled water available on board (and is there an additional cost?) Is the tap water okay? Can I get a cup of ice water instead of a soft drink?

There is bottled water onboard, but we couldn't see paying for it. The water at the beverage station on deck 9 was just fine for us. Yes, you can get ice water up there. We brought large thermal type cups (with top and straw) with us, and it was no problem getitng them filled by the CM at the beverage station.

Judy:jester:

The bottled water sold onboard is Dasani....used to be Zephyrhills. It costs about $1.50 $2.00 per bottle. They sell it at all the bars and usually have stands set up when you disembark at a ports to take along on shore excursions.

The filtered water up at the beverage station is excellent tasting. I usually hate "tap" water, but this water is very good. We also brought along a chuggables water water with a wide mouth and would constantly fill it with ice and water from the beverage station. I saw no reason to spend per bottle for water.

MJ

The water on the ship is fine. But is is handy to take bottle water ahore or when you are sitting around the pool and not have to go hunt for some. We take a 12 pack with us and always use it up. You can also get ice tea and lemonade to drink for free.
Hubby is a pepsi drinker and no cruise we have been on has it so we get a 12 pack of pepsi also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter