Boulder Ridge Referb

Why do you think BRV is low priced?
I own there and I love it!
Other resorts end 2042?
Very curious:-)
Thanks

Back when we purchased our 1st DVC - VWL resale - it, BCV and BWV were all within the same price range. VWL was the only "MK" resort at the time. But DVC has added BLT, VGF and PVB since then while no other Epcot resorts have been done other than the Riviera argument it is an "Epcot" resort which is more akin to VWL as an MK resort. ie - just more MK room options now where you can either see the park and/or walk to it and longer contracts. That's my thoughts anyway.

Why do you think BRV is low priced?
I own there and I love it!
Other resorts end 2042?
Very curious:-)
Thanks

Easy you have CCV in the exact same location, with same point charts, with about the same MFs, a contract 25 years long, and what some consider a better location as it's in the main building.

Also BWV and BCV are in the doorstep of Epcot.

Easy you have CCV in the exact same location, with same point charts, with about the same MFs, a contract 25 years long, and what some consider a better location as it's in the main building.

I think BWV commands slightly more because of the ease to Epcot for all the festivals and pretty easy access to HS.

BCV has all that but has SAB and that alone ups it’s price. BRV is nice and quiet but has always just been less popular both as DVC and as a cash hotel.

Back when we purchased our 1st DVC - VWL resale - it, BCV and BWV were all within the same price range. VWL was the only "MK" resort at the time. But DVC has added BLT, VGF and PVB since then while no other Epcot resorts have been done other than the Riviera argument it is an "Epcot" resort which is more akin to VWL as an MK resort. ie - just more MK room options now where you can either see the park and/or walk to it and longer contracts. That's my thoughts anyway.

Thanks for the replies. I usually don’t like cheaper things usually LOL!!
I originally bought WLV resale back 2007.
Added on 2x direct same UY.
I just wanted to keep it simple.
I’ve been lucky to get my 1st choice at 7 mos.
Finally making 1st trip “home” during holidays:-)
Thanks

When we were leaving this morning, there was a group of non-costumed CM’s walking all of the hallways with notebooks and clipboards. From the discussion, it sounded like people from the various departments (housekeeping, front desk, maintenance, etc.) and the construction coordinators, all discussing scheduling and logistics as the project moves forward.

I casually asked as we got on the elevator on the second floor (where they were currently touring) if it will all be fresh and new when we get back in March, and the response was “You bet!”
I am wondering if I should change my reservation to Copper Creek vs current reservation Boulder. Will be there 2nd week of February. Requested refurbished room but honestly I am starting to worry about whether it will be complete by then. Thoughts anyone?

Found this

Oddly enough, the project is currently scattered across 3 rooms on the fourth floor and one on the fifth floor, with a range of room types represented. That suggests these are test or model room reimaginings occurring ahead of the project. Hopefully, this won’t take long and is simply a run-through before starting the project at full speed.

Be interesting if the models haven’t truely been completed yet, would explain for lack of information.

Here's a laugh for you - they have a refurbishment announcement for the balconies at CC, starting Monday through a point in November.

Disney Files has some detailed pics and description in the “Hard Hat Report”….looks fantastic. It was a long wait but great result.
Thanks for sharing. I tried to take a look, however it appears one must be a DVC member to access the subscription. But I trust that it will be. Thanks again! I generally rent DVC points so out of luck on the access to Disney Files.

Thanks for sharing. I tried to take a look, however it appears one must be a DVC member to access the subscription. But I trust that it will be. Thanks again! I generally rent DVC points so out of luck on the access to Disney Files.
Pictures of the magazine article are in one ofnthe other Boulder Ridge Refurb threads.

Disney Files has some detailed pics and description in the “Hard Hat Report”….looks fantastic. It was a long wait but great result.
The latest issue online I see is the spring one that features Cosmic Rewind. That is also the last one to arrive at my house.

Thanks @danikoski for linking to the post!!

I casually asked as we got on the elevator on the second floor (where they were currently touring) if it will all be fresh and new when we get back in March, and the response was “You bet!”
We'll be there in three weeks, in a 2BR, 5th floor requested. Probably very iffy that we'll get a refurbed room. 🤞

I can't wait to see a post somewhere about someone who got a refurbed room! I am arriving to a Studio on 11/28 for a few nights and assume I will not get one; but REALLY want one for our April trip, booked a 1BR then.
We will be there shortly after that for 3 nights. I want more progress reports to know what my chances are for an updated room.

Does anyone think there is a chance that the refurb *will NOT* be competed by next May? Seems unlikely but I have not tracked previous refurbs.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter