"Bounce back" deal and DVC?

kellyf2626

DIS Veteran
Does the bounce back deal they offer apply to DVC members? Just curious if I chose to book my next trip while down there, would it qualify for the "bounce back" deal they sometimes offer this time of year?

I thought the bounce back deal expired a few weeks ago.

If it is still available...

I don't know if the offer was/is extended to DVCers or not. If it was, the bounce back would still require a cash stay through Disney Travel. You could not stay at a DVC resort on points and get the free dining.

If it is still available...

I don't know if the offer was/is extended to DVCers or not. If it was, the bounce back would still require a cash stay through Disney Travel. You could not stay at a DVC resort on points and get the free dining.

Ahhhh....thanks Chuck! :thumbsup2

Bounce back was offered last year to DVC members.

As Chuck said, it requires a cash stay, but a DVC points stay did constitute eligibility last November when we were there. However, you have to be staying onsite during the eligibility period, and you have to make your future cash ressies while you are still at WDW, and you have to make them in person.

Bounce back was offered last year to DVC members.

As Chuck said, it requires a cash stay, but a DVC points stay did constitute eligibility last November when we were there. However, you have to be staying onsite during the eligibility period, and you have to make your future cash ressies while you are still at WDW, and you have to make them in person.

I see...unfortunately we are staying on a cash ressie this December and was looking to book a points ressie for next fall. But....if the deal is good enough, maybe we will save our points and book a cash ressie with the free dining (and take another vaca on points later!) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter