Bounceback Free DDP and Discounted Deluxe DDP Promotion

I will be there in 9 days from 9/9 to 9/14. I hope this promotion is still going on! Do you actually get a better deal if you book it right then vs booking it next year when the promotion is being advertised? :yay:
The thing is, we don't know for sure if they'll offwer it to the public again next year. Bounceback and the UK offer may be enough since the Free Dining window is so small. Another reason to go ahead and book now is even if they do offer it to the public next year, they may not have availbilty at the resort of your choice. I'll be booking bounceback!

I am pretty disappointed. I would have booked this in a second! We checked out or POR on the 2nd and when I got home I saw posters talking about recieving the flyers---We didn't :( Wonder if I should email or call and see what they can do as I would have taken advantage of this offer.

I would call and explain. It never hurts to ask!! We did it last Dec when we tried so hard to book from ASMu and no CMs knew what I was talking about. The day I got home I was on the phone, and explaining my frustration. We were able to book it then!!

I tried to book a trip for this weekend at Disney resort and there were no avalabilities except for the Fort Wilderness Cabin. Since I'm going to Disney only to book with bounceback I am wondering if I book at this resort for this weekend I'll still be eligible for free-dine.:confused3

So DH and I discussed this over and over, and it's FINALLY decided...we ARE going to book our bounceback next year upon checking in 9/22.:banana:

DH decided it was MUCH worth the money to make the ressie now than to watch me "live" on the DISboards waiting for the announcement next April:lmao:

Even though I am a cast member now and can get a discounted room, the free dining is still the best deal imho. So YIPPEE...go on vacation and put the deposit on our next...My vacation is going to be SWEEEEEET:woohoo:

....will definitely take away some of the "I don't wanna go home" bluespopcorn::

LOL, we discussed it for about an hour and then I was on the phone making ressies on our 3rd day there LOL We're taking advantage of the offer again (this will be the 3rd year of free dining for us) and we're so excited! We're really picking out some fav restaurants and I'm sure that is exactly what Disney is hoping for....when they pull the promo in a few years we'll be hooked!

We are checking in the last available date though, it was way too hot this year during the last of August and first of September.

I can't remember if my countdown is for this vacation or if it's for when I can book the next :lmao:
:goodvibes

LOL, we discussed it for about an hour and then I was on the phone making ressies on our 3rd day there LOL We're taking advantage of the offer again (this will be the 3rd year of free dining for us) and we're so excited! We're really picking out some fav restaurants and I'm sure that is exactly what Disney is hoping for....when they pull the promo in a few years we'll be hooked!

We are checking in the last available date though, it was way too hot this year during the last of August and first of September.

Are there certain hours during the day that you can call. We are going on the 20th of this month and we will be at the parks all day. How late can you call.

Thanks

We just returned from Disney on the free Disney Dining Plan. TOO MUCH FOOD!! We are still stuffed. popcorn::

We did book our trip for next year! We stayed at Pop Century and will be there again next September 7 to 12. It was $917 for the 2 of us, includes 5 nights/6 days at Pop, 4 day base tickets, and regular free dining (not deluxe).

We booked 2 rooms. One under my name and one under DH's name. I tried to book 2 rooms under my name, but the lady wouldn't let me. I made sure that I can cancel before 45 days of the trip with full refund just in case.

Can't wait for next year!!:cheer2:

Sorry, but that's not my understanding. I am booked for Sept.19-23 and I plan on using my credits to dine Sept. 23 and 24th. Where did you get that info??

Sorry, but that's not my understanding. I am booked for Sept.19-23 and I plan on using my credits to dine Sept. 23 and 24th. Where did you get that info??
You can book the plan for next year as long as you check-in this year by 9/28. Next year you have to check-in by 9/27 for the "free" plan. Also, 9/22 was the last day to check-in for the "free" dining plan that Disney offered to the public. I'm checking in on 9/28 and will be booking free dining for next year. I also have free dining this year, since I booked it with last year's bounce back promo, and the last check-in date to be eligible for that was 9/29.

You can book the plan for next year as long as you check-in this year by 9/28. Next year you have to check-in by 9/27 for the "free" plan. Also, 9/22 was the last day to check-in for the "free" dining plan that Disney offered to the public. I'm checking in on 9/28 and will be booking free dining for next year. I also have free dining this year, since I booked it with last year's bounce back promo, and the last check-in date to be eligible for that was 9/29.

Wow, you summed it all up real well. Thanks for helping me clarify a few questions I had in my head. Especially since some said they could chick in for fre dining this yr after the 22nd, which I didn't understand, becuase I would have booked late, but now I see it was because I was on the public Free DDP and bounceback was offered a later check in (this is where I need a lightbuld emoticon)
thanks again

4 days till I try booking 2008 bounceback!
:goodvibes

I tried to book it for next year using 9/28 as my check in date but it was a day off so I had to back it up to 9/27. It's roughly 2600.00 for 2 rooms, 2 adults, 2 Disney Adults and 3 children and 4 day base tickets. This year it was around 2300.00 for the same thing (except the youngest was 2 and didn't count). Oh and we're staying 7 days, 6 nights this year.

So I think I've definatly decided to go for twelve nights next year with the deluxe plan. I think I've figured that out to be the best deal for me, about $1,500 for the stay at a value, though I'm going to try and book Pop, since I like it slightly better then the All Stars. So it'd be about $1,500 for the room and a 10-day MYW hopper with water park option. (I may or may not get the water park option though. I'll have to think about that one.) Then if I book it with the deluxe plan that would be another $400 or so. I already figured out that with 2 table service meals a day, I can use up at least 30 credits, so using up credits should not be a problem. ;)

O.k. so I was all hyped and ready to use the dlx DDP for next year and then I got to looking over the amount TS meals we would really do and the cost and I am thinking I would be better of paying for a breakfast or two and just using the free DDP. It came to $742 to up grade and then there is the extra tips for extra sit down meals. The only real plus was the extra snack and the appetizer. I just feel we would end up using most of the extra credits for CS and I can do that a lot cheaper then $32 per day. Am I missing something here or is my mind on the right course?

O.k. so I was all hyped and ready to use the dlx DDP for next year and then I got to looking over the amount TS meals we would really do and the cost and I am thinking I would be better of paying for a breakfast or two and just using the free DDP. It came to $742 to up grade and then there is the extra tips for extra sit down meals. The only real plus was the extra snack and the appetizer. I just feel we would end up using most of the extra credits for CS and I can do that a lot cheaper then $32 per day. Am I missing something here or is my mind on the right course?
It all depends on how you eat. I always do two TS meals a day when I'm not using the DDP, and will eat at a siganture restaurant at least every other night as well, so the $30 a night deluxe plan is a great deal for me, but maybe not for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter