bouncy pumpkin mickey heads....???

TIGGER1981

Mouseketeer
How do you get those bouncy pumpkin mickey heads in your signature???

I cant find them in the smilies...:confused3

I would love to find them, especially since I'll be down there for Halloween!

Thanks for any info!

Someone has to send it to you in a link with a PM. But whatever you do, do not try to steal the link, that makes people mad.

You won't find the "bouncing Mickey" or anything like it on the Smilies tray. That's something you add to your signature once you have been PM'd with the image link. I had it last year, but deleted the image link after Halloween was over. I don't save my PM's, so sadly, I no longer have the link. It should start up soon and you can even ask for it when the threads start on it.

There are a few for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day and I think St. Patrick's Day as well.

How do you get those bouncy pumpkin mickey heads in your signature???

I cant find them in the smilies...:confused3

I would love to find them, especially since I'll be down there for Halloween!

Thanks for any info!

Just sent you the link via PM. Let me know if it doesn't work and I'll try again.

could someone send me the link please?? :) I loved having mine last year and just like the rest, deleted it after Halloween. :(

Thanks!! Joanie

I'm a newbie and would love the link. I don't know what you mean by stealing the link...and want to make sure I do not do that!

M&N and evilqueenfan

Check your PM ~ you have been BOO'd :thumbsup2

oh oh oh !! Can I please be Boo'd too!? :goodvibes I'll be at MNNSHP the first night it starts (9/14). I'd love to have that halloween mickey in my siggie :thumbsup2

Just like everyone else I deleted mine too. Can I Please get Boo'ed this year too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter