• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Breakfast at the Kona Cafe

Dana49

<font color=FF3300>No longer lonely without a tag<
We had breakfast last week at the Kona Cafe and I must say that it was one of the best breakfasts that I've ever had at WDW. My wife had the Eggs Benedict and I had the Macadamia Nut Pancakes. We split a press pot of Kona coffee. The service was excellent and the prices were reasonable. We didn't have a PS, but the wait was minimal. I can't wait until we can return.
:love:

Kona Cafe is one of our favorites! We always try to have at least one breakfast there . . .DH loves the Big Kahuna and I absolutely think the pressed pot of coffee is delicious!

I have read so many good reviews about the Kona breakfast we will have to try it.
We had dinner there for the first time last year and it was awesome. We enjoyed it so much that the Kona is now a "MUST" on all future trips.

this is on my "to try" list too. Thanks for the review.

I have two words to say about breakfast at the Kona Cafe - Tonga Toast! :cool1:

You've got to try it!

wdw4us2 said:
I have two words to say about breakfast at the Kona Cafe - Tonga Toast! :cool1:

You've got to try it!

My thoughts exactly! I'll be eating some Tonga Toast in 6 days, Whoo hoo!

Can the Tonga Toast be made with some other kind of fruit? I'm not a fan of bananas...

Ilovestitch said:
My thoughts exactly! I'll be eating some Tonga Toast in 6 days, Whoo hoo!

Lucky you!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter