Breakfast menus

flowergirl45

Mouseketeer
Good morning! I noticed the Grand Floridian Cafe now has several lunch/dinner type foods on their breakfast menu. I don’t remember that in years past. Is it a new thing? Or possibly incorrect info?

Good morning! I noticed the Grand Floridian Cafe now has several lunch/dinner type foods on their breakfast menu. I don’t remember that in years past. Is it a new thing? Or possibly incorrect info?
I don't know about the before times, but ever since the COVID shut-down the breakfast menu has been more like brunch with both breakfast and lunch/dinner entree` options.

Both Grand Floridian Cafe and Whispering Canyon serve the same menu from breakfast through lunch. I've had a pulled pork sandwich for breakfast, and last week had oatmeal and fruit for a late lunch (both at WC), and had pancakes for lunch at GFC.

It's been a brunch menu (mix of breakfast and lunch options) for a long time - even pre-COVID, if I recall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter