Breakfast on the go options.. no microwave!

We do hard boiled eggs, smoked salmon (like lox), cream cheese and bagels, oatmeal (if you have a way to do hot water), overnight oats, etc. I have food allergies and got really used to eating traditionally lunch/dinner foods for breakfast because my diet was so restricted for a few months while we sorted out my allergies, so now I'm pretty used to having some fruit, crackers, veggies, etc. for breakfast, instead of a traditional breakfast.

In your shoes, we’d probably go with:
Greek yogurt, berries and granola
Cold cereal, milk, and bananas
Crackers, almond or peanut butter, and grapes

If we were driving, we’d likely bring a toaster and add toasted bagels with cheese spread and almond or peanut butter to the menu.

Bring nuts, cheese, apples, crackers and you will increase your options and also have snacks on hand.

A quart of milk, a quart of yogurt, a pint of berries, a pint jar of homemade granola, a few portions of cold cereal in a baggie, six bananas, a box of crackers, a small jar of peanut butter, a pound of grapes, a half dozen bagels, a baggie full of nuts, a block of cheddar, a small cutting board, a sharp paring knife, and our camping sets of knife/fork/spoon/plate/bowl/cup would all fit into a single grocery sack and last us a week. We’d scale down for a shorter stay of course.

Have a great trip!

Like many others
Muffins
granola bars
fruit
poptarts
We have done the pre-pack-bowl cereals, but at WDW milk was a bit pricey
Oh, and I try to get them to drink a gatorade before we go, to help with the heat/long day later.

I always bring peanut butter crackers as a pick-me up snack to have not long into the park. A little protein helps with all the carbs from earlier.

For my next DLR/D23 Expo trip, I have one morning when I will try to get a decent breakfast before going to the park, but doubt I will have time on the expo days. My hotel does not have a microwave in the room, but I may call before arrival to ask if there is one available though since I saw someone had received one when asking. I am not sure what I will do exactly yet, but here are some ideas I have done when traveling.
  • Oatmeal (using coffee maker)
  • Cereal (pickup a small think of milk at CVS)
  • Bagels (Run to Panera and buy some and have toasted for next day or two)
  • Apple and/or Banana Wraps with peanut butter and chocolate chips in them
  • Yogurt
  • Muffins
  • Breakfast Bars (Make at home and bring on plane)
  • Lunch meat (pickup at CVS)
  • Bacon Jerky

I need some form of protein in the morning if it is a long day so I will have to have either peanut butter or the bacon jerky or lunch meat in the morning. I wish I liked hard boiled eggs as those could be made with a coffee maker.

I've actually found that most of the hotels are doing away with microwaves in-room, surprisingly. I don't know if it's a safety hazard?

We sometimes like to order from Von's for grocery delivery or do DoorDash grocery delivery. You could get string cheese, fruit, granola bars, apples, bananas, cuties oranges, peanut butter crackers. Easy, handheld stuff

If you do cereal, I know they have travel size bowls and all you would need is to order milk when you get there.

Strangely, I'm now realizing that we don't eat breakfast at Disneyland...we don't really bring prepackaged stuff along besides water/soda and we don't stop in the park until lunchtime (unless it's Minnie's Breakfast). We must be too excited that we forget, which is something I never realized until now lol

Breakfast bars; Bananas; PopTarts, Muffins; dry cereal in snack sized ziplocs (my personal go-to); I also pack jerky (while not necessarily for breakfast, having some protein on hand always helps). As for coffee, take a mug, and brew in the room and fill it up. For at the parks, we usually hit Starbucks, since we get free gift cards from work for them all the time. I just give them to hubby (the coffee drinker), and he combines the amounts onto one card. I personally have a cold, bottled diet coke with me at all times.

We do pretty much the same as the other posters. A combination of breakfast pastries (cinnamon rolls, muffins, donuts, croissants), yogurt (gogurt or other squeezes), cereal one day, uncrustables another, fruit and shelf stable milk/almond milk/juice. Kids eat when we get in line except for cereal. I try to make my own coffee but will order it if necessary. We usually order Amazon Fresh or whatever its called for hotel delivery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter