BREAKFAST Opinions

Nathalie_Rae

Nathalie_Rae
What is YOUR favorite place to get breakfast at DL or CA or DTD? The fiance and I will be trying to save money by eating at our place most mornings for breakfast and for lunches, but we want to splurge on one amazing breakfast. We're looking for a sit-down place for 11/30. I've looked at menus for most places but I cannot decide! ::MickeyMo::MinnieMo

We like Flo's at DCA. I get their brioche french toast, and my husband likes the tamale breakfast.

Agree with the pp. Our favorite splurge breakfast is S55. Other runners up are La Brea Bakery, Catal, Carnation Cafe, and the brunch at the Jazz Kitchen. Do characters factor into this? If so, Minnie's has the most characters. Mickey is at Storyteller's. Stitch is at Donald's at PPH. We're not huge fans of GK.

Agreed... a splurge would be Steakhouse 55 for breakfast. But for in park I love Flo's in DCA. Get the brioche French toast and get a seat out back and watch the racers go!

Agree with steakhouse 55. Had breakfast there this morning. Fabulous!

We love SH55 and Carnation, but do them both as late as possible. We rope drop most mornings and the late breakfast fits our plan perfectly. We also enjoyed the Plaza for the sheer number of characters. We really enjoyed the re themed Storytellers. We are a gluten free family so it's easier with a reservation for breakfast for us.
Mike

The late breakfast/brunch at White Water Snacks is awesome. It is usually nice and quiet and I think you get a better value for the price there than at Flo's. It is not a splurge breakfast like S55 but if you are looking for a quick bite I think it fits the bill. I usually get the breakfast nachos (tater tots loaded with all the breakfast stuff) and you can easily split it between two people.

Carnation Cafe at Disneyland and Flo's at DCA. IMO those are the best combination of good food and convenient to things you want to do before and after. Carnation's food is especially good.

We had breakfast at Red Rose Tavern in Aug. Decent for a quick stop.

We had breakfast at the River Belle Terrace last week. It is table service and on the expensive side, but the menu has some unique offerings that were very good. Our favorites include the Fried Green Tomatoes and the Short Rib Skillet.

If you do red rose tavern, I would mobile order. They took for-freaking-ever to make our food. But, that was early last year and I don't know if they're still having speed issues for breakfast. But I'd still mobile order.

If you do red rose tavern, I would mobile order. They took for-freaking-ever to make our food. But, that was early last year and I don't know if they're still having speed issues for breakfast. But I'd still mobile order.

They took for-freaking-ever to make our food too in July and we did mobile order. lol

That's annoying because when you see the food it's like, why did this even take more than 5 minutes for them to make? I would avoid for breakfast then because your pre-noon park time is more valuable than that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter