Breakfast question

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
We are staying at PP. Where can we find a "walk-up" type breakfast? By that, I mean to grab a bagel, doughnut, or maybe a box of cereal and coffee.

I would rather not spend my precious vacation hours sitting over breakfast when I could be touring a park.

Thanks....

---Paul in Southern NJ

PP has its own small cafe with coffee and muffins, etc..
http://www.dlresortinfo.com/pchgrillcoffeebar.html
Short menu list:
Bagel
$2.19
Cinnamon Roll
$3.19
Assorted Muffins
$2.59
Plain Croissant
$2.59
Assorted "flavored" Croissants
$2.79
Fruit Cup
$3.79
Yogurt
$1.89

White Water Snacks inside GCH is great for picking up and eating on the go..
Here is a menu list:
http://www.themouseforless.com/tripplanning/menus/dl/WhiteWater.shtml

Breakfast
Homemade Buttermilk Biscuit Sandwich, fried eggs, smoked bacon and Cheddar cheese - $4.99
California Breakfast Burrito scrambled eggs, diced tomato, Cheddar cheese, bacon and red bliss potatoes - $4.99
French Toast Sticks with maple syrup and lightly sprinkled with powdered sugar - $3.99

They also have danish, deki case salads/sanwhiches, boxes of cereal, fruit bowls.. etc..
All reasonably priced (compared to in park menus) and APs get 10% discount.

OR
Stop in at La Brea Bakery or Jamba Juice in Downtown Disney

OR

Do a grocery run when you arrive and stock up on breakfast stuff.

When I stayed at the PP, I found it very convienent to stop at White Water Snacks for breakfast before entering the parks. Cutting through the lobby of the GC is one of the quickest ways to get to the park from PP, so it is on the way.

My kids enjoyed the french toast sticks, and the breakfast burritos are very good as well, but you could just pick up juice or coffee and a muffin as well.

There is also the Compass Book Store in DTD. They have a variety of coffee (lattes etc.) as well as muffins and Krispy Kreme donuts. If you go out the back of the PP and walk towards the DLH, it is the first building on the right as you enter DTD (it's across from ESPN zone). When we stayed at the DLH we stopped there a couple of times in the morning and just ate while we walked to the park.

Brennan's Jazz Kitchen in DTD for beignets...

Some of these have been listed already, but these are my favorite breakfasts:

Whitewater Snacks biscuit sandwich. Not only is it relatively inexpensive, it was actually quite good!

La Brea Bakery. I liked the lox and bagels, and BF chose a couple of pastries which he enjoyed.

In Disneyland Park, in New Orleans Square, there's a little counter service place that sells custard filled apple fritters that make a nice breakfast. We also get mint juleps there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter