Breakfast - Storytellers or Goofy's Kitchen

Keggy

<font color=blue>So this is a first for us<br><fon
What would you choose and why? We have the choice between breakfast at Storyteller's Cafe and Goofy's Kitchen. 10 adults 1 child (age 10).

Thanks in advance for your help! I can't decide!

Kelly

I really loved the banana stuffed french toast at Storyteller's. Goofy's Kitchen is great too, just a little more relaxed than Storytellers. Either way you can't go wrong.

My family enjoyed both, but they prefered Goofy's kitchen. There were more characters roaming around and the food selection was a bit better.

For 10 adults, Storytellers might be better. At Storytellers you can order off the menu or opt for the buffet, since some adults want something different than a buffet. Storyteller's doesn't have as much variety as Goofy's on the buffet though. So if you're all going for a variety of food, Goofy's might be a better choice.

For character interaction, nothing in all of Disney (WDW included) beats Goofy's for volume and variety.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter