• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Breakfast time?

MICKEY'S DREAMERS

WDW or Hawaii? This is the question!
Until what time it is possible to have breakfast at the hotels? (more specificcly at Sequoia Lodge)
Thanks

Hi Mickey's Dreamers!

We stayed at The Sequoia this week and it appears that breakfast is served from 7.00 onwards.

However, that assumes that you can get a ticket for that sitting, as when we arrived at 4.00 pm on a quiet Tuesday in December, reception told us that the only sitting with availability was 7.45 for the Weds and the Friday, sort of take it or leave it.

It suited us fine (although the mornings were very dark), but may not suit all.

My tip - check in as early as you can to get the full choice, but 7.00 is the answer to your question I reckon. One other thing - early breakfast is gonna give you a lot of time to kill in the winter when parks open at 10.00 during the week.....

Thank you !!!!
Do you know at what time they close breakfast ? 10.00 AM or later ?

We would like to sleep a bit .... if it's possible !!!! After all ......we are on vacation !!!!! :cool:

Thanks again !!!!!

Think that we saw breakfast still being taken @ 10.00, yes, but we were on our way to the parks by then.

For sure there were tickets marked 9.15, which was about the time that daylight was coming up.

If you need anything else about the Sequoia, post a question & I'll try my best to answer - it was a very good hotel at the price we paid compared to the Santa Fe where stayed in 2002....

I'm pretty sure they serve breakfast until 11am.

Nikki

We stayed at the Sequoia for a week last winter and we never got a "decent" breakfast time - or at least not the times we wanted... BUT here's a tip - take whatever breakfast time they give you, and then show up at breakfast WHENEVER YOU WANT. You WON'T be turned away!!!
So don't worry if you want to sleep in but your breakfast time is supposed to be 7 AM.. just snooze along happily and give that 7:00 breakfast card to the CM at 10... or 11...they will welcome you just the same!

Now.. ask me if I found the SL breakfast edible.... and that's another story!! :earboy2:

hi :wave:

i think you will find every hotel serve the same breakfast, ive stayed at a few there and they all served the same(if you look at my list you will see where ive stayed).We did have a character b/fast at chef mickeys where they done a hot selection as well, but you obviosly have to pay for the upgrade, unless yourve got a special voucher....... i will tell you what its like in the dl hotel next year when i get home cause this will be my first stay in this particular hotel :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

puckerup: tracy puckerup:

oh by the way i found all breakfasts quite nice, but everybodys different :wave:

While we are on this subject - does anyone know what they serve at the Disneyland Hotel for breakfast? And is the Castle Club breakfast the same offerings? I'm particularly hoping they have "real" coffee - and not the kind from a push-button machine....????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter