• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Breakfasts on Harbor blvd. Mimi's,Panara,and others

wallyeva123

Earning My Ears
How busy are the restaurants on harbor in the morning? Is panera efficient in their mobile ordering? I like the menu at mimi's but could also see it being horribly busy in the morning.

We're just back from a Spring Break trip and did mobile order from Panera for breakfast every day and it worked really well. Twice we ordered the night before, once we placed our order in the morning (website was down for maintenance at night). Always ready when we arrived (currently you have to ask for your order at the prep window, they are not currently placing orders in the cubbies for health reasons). We picked up on our walk into the park each morning and ate while we waited for rope drop. We also mobile ordered lunch from Panera before heading to the airport and were able to select a pick-up time only 10 minutes out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter