Breaking News Fantasmic Shows Added

fidoprincess

<font color=blue>I am addicted<br><font color=cora
"They have not had Fantasmic on Friday all this month, however they have added a Fantasmic show for the next 3 Fridays (October 13th, 20th, and the 27th), which also means that the Premium Seating for Fantasmic has added those dates as well if anyone is coming"

Great news for those going soon and wanting to do the balcony or riverside seating!

I forgot to add this part, hope it is still the right phone # :Call (714) 781-4400, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., seven days a week, up to 30 days in advance for seats in the Fantasmic Balcony in the Disney Gallery, or the Fantasmic Premium Viewing area.

Thank you very much for posting that, I checked last week and it wasn't running so it's nice to see it'll be on now!

???

They always have fantasmic show on Fri... but it just overlapped with the Fireworks...

We were at the parks on Friday - Fantasmic! was NOT on listed on the Entertainment Guide to be showing on Friday (only on Saturday and Sunday) but they did two shows on Friday night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter