Bridal pics in MK

Daisy57b

Mouseketeer
HI!

I'm getting married in March (but not in WDW). We're going on our Honeymoon there. I've seen some bridal pics in MK and they were awesome.

So how do you do this? DO you have to be getting married there to get the pics done?

And someone please give me an estimate on how much this costs!

Thanks!!

I don't believe you have to get married at WDW to get the MK bridal portraits done. You make arrangements with Disney Event Productions Video & Photography Services. Their phone is 407-827-5029. The photos are done before the park opens, which means you have to get up VERY early to meet with the photographer. They start the photo shoot just before sunrise and finish just after the sun has risen, so that you get both nighttime and daytime pictures.

The last I heard, the cost is somewhere around $800.00.

Hope this helps,
Linda

Hi! Unfortunately, you do have to be having a WDW wedding to get the MK bridal portraits done. However, there are honeymoon photo sessions in the park that you could purchase. You would be wearing regular clothes, not wedding clothes, but it still is neat to have pictures of the 2 of you together in the parks!
Cheers!
Heather

We're getting married in November in Disney and we're having the Bridal Portrait Session in the Magic Kingdom-it's part of our Disney Photography package. Hmp2z was right, you do have to be having a wedding at Disney to get this package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter