Bride & Groom Ears?

mickybean0816

Earning My Ears
Ok...so if we wear the bride & groom mouse ears around the parks, what will happen? Who else has done this and what has happened...tell, I have to know!

Mickybean
HM on July 27-31 @ CSR

Try the recaps thread:
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=139812

For example, Heather W talks about our wedding/honeymoon with the ears (screen name hmp2z). And several other brides have posted their experiences as well multiple times. If the search feature were working you could find even more, but that option is available intermittantly.
Enjoy,
Andrew

My DH and I wore them intermittantly in the parks and around WDW. What we got were mostly people saying congratulations. We saw a lot of smiles, and I heard us start a lot of conversations. The things we got were 1) Champagne after our dinner at The Rose and Crown Pub 2) A honeymooners sign hung on our car at the Sci Fi Drive in Theater 3) A special dessert plate and a card signed by the servers at Boma 4) Free cookies for dessert at Colombia Harbor House 5) A certificate signed by Winnie the Pooh and Tigger to commemorate a special occasion when we saw the at the UK pavilion. It also may have played a role in us getting a nice upgrade at the WL. It was all good attention, though. It made people smile! I did wear mine some when my DH didn't, and people did joke with him about that a lot.

We were married April, 1972 and went to Disney. The Magic Kingdom was opened only a few months and we were awe struck then with Disney. They didn't have Bride and Groom hats then. I only remember following a guide around the park who was carrying a flag. I think the hats are a nice touch. Enjoy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter