• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bring WDW Beach towels to Blizzard Beach?

kweaver

DIS Veteran
I really like to have decent sized beach towels with me at pools and waterparks. Our family has several Disney beach towels already...and I plan on buying more of them during our trip.

Should I be worried about them getting stolen if we spend a day at Blizzard Beach?

i have never had a problem with any of my belongings getting taken. I just believe people are there to have fun with friends and family and not steal stuff, but i could be all wet. That said, the last time we were there we just rented towels to save on carrying more stuff. I had a 2 y.o. so less was more.

Originally posted by SamanthaL
i have never had a problem with any of my belongings getting taken. I just believe people are there to have fun with friends and family and not steal stuff, but i could be all wet. That said, the last time we were there we just rented towels to save on carrying more stuff. I had a 2 y.o. so less was more.

:) Pun intended?

Originally posted by shatzjsl
:) Pun intended?

Some people don't get me! I am glad someone did! Most of my humor is wasted on ME!:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter