Bringing DDs friend on disney vacation

ez

<font color=green>Yoshi Lover<br><font color=deepp
My dd is 9, and her best friend is 10, she lives across the street. She spends a ton of time at our house and goes places locally with us all the time. I am good friends with her mom (parents are divorced, never sees dad) So anyway, we invited her on our disney trip with us in June. I feel comfortable doing this, as she is like a member of our family. And, God forbid if she gets sick or something, it is just a little over an hour drive home. We are dvc members staying in a 1 bedroom villa. What do you guys think, is this an ok thing to do. I thought now that dd is getting older, she might have more fun with a friend along. She will be our guest, and we will pay for her tickets, meals, and everything. Comments or suggestions?

Does your dd need anymore friends? ;) lol

Just kidding!

I think its a wonderful thing to do! How nice of you! :) I'm sure they will both have a blast!

I think it's a great idea! I remember being 8 or 9 and having my friend along. There were 6 kids counting her and she used to tell everyone she was the adopted one!!

Make sure you have an insurance card and legal authority in case anything bad happens like you need to take her to the hospital immediately. Your daughter and her friend will have a wonderful time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter