Bringing our own bikes

Kurby

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my trou
Can you ride your own bikes around the resorts or do you have to rent their 4-6 seater bikes?

You could probably ride at SSR and OKW no problem and definitely at VWL on the way to FW but I don't know about the others.

you can bring your own - just bring all your locks - so kids won't run off with your bikes.

Bike riding is very limited at WDW except where they already rent the surrey bikes or the other bikes. You can't ride on any roads and are limited to within the resort. At the Epcot resorts, you could only ride the circle around the lagoon and you couldn't ride to the parks - no place to park your bike once you get there and bikes are not allowed past certain points.

humm - sounds like it's better to leave the bikes at home and maybe rent on of the 4 seater one day.

We rented bikes for the kids when at SSR. They had a great time riding there.

Last year we rented a 4 seat surrey, and vowed never ever to do that again. Not near as fun as its looks, and twice as hard and can only ride in a desinated area.

To bring or rent is a question as to where you are staying and how often you think you will ride them.

We brought our bikes a few years ago and regretted it. Like folks said before, there's not a lot of places to ride outside of the resort itself (we stayed at OKW).

Basically, we carried our bikes upstairs to our room (pain in the rear!) and pretty much just left them there. Never did much riding!

I say leave them at home, and rent them if you feel the urge!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter