Britannia Airways

Nick and Angie

Earning My Ears
Our Air 2000 flight in August has been switched to a Britannia flight. We're happy 'cos its earlier in the day, but has anyone got any experience of Britannia to share with us? I don't think the seating is exactly spacious on either of the airlines!

Nick/Angie

We flew with Air 2000 in 2000 and Britannia last year. Very much the same with regards to comfort and food but I thought the in-flight entertainment with Air 2000 was much better. Sorry.

Only 1 film with Britannia but 3 with Air 2000 - other Britannia programs were poor. Suggest you take a book to read.

Garry

We've flown with Britannia to Orlando a few times and had no more praise / problems than with any other airline.

Because we hate the journey to Gatwick, given the choice between a scheduled Virgin / BA flight from Gatwick or a charter Britannia flight from our local airport, I'd opt for Britannia every time. I have no experience of Air 2000 to compare them with, sorry.

We've always flown with Britannia to Orlando and will be doing so again next week:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Never had any problems with them:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter