BRV 1-bedroom help with room request

Marthasor

DIS Veteran
My sister and I will be staying in a 1-bedroom at BRV in a few months. We would really like a room that is somewhat quiet with a Murphy bed. I have read that there are no Murphys on the 5th floor - is that the only floor that does not have the Murphys in the living room? Are there any areas or floors you would recommend for a quieter room? Are there any dedicated 1-bedrooms at BRV. The Murphy bed and a quiet location are our priorities - a view would be great, but would definitely sacrifice for the Murphy! Thank you for any advice you may have.

My sister and I will be staying in a 1-bedroom at BRV in a few months. We would really like a room that is somewhat quiet with a Murphy bed. I have read that there are no Murphys on the 5th floor - is that the only floor that does not have the Murphys in the living room? Are there any areas or floors you would recommend for a quieter room? Are there any dedicated 1-bedrooms at BRV. The Murphy bed and a quiet location are our priorities - a view would be great, but would definitely sacrifice for the Murphy! Thank you for any advice you may have.
We have stayed in 4523 and 4535, both were lake view. I really liked 4523 because it was close to the elevators and was not a lock off. It was next to a linen room,, but we never heard the housekeepers and we are not rope drop people. It had a really nice view of the lake and BRV pool, and you could see the water pageant at night. It was quiet, I think all of BRV is. The only time we ever heard noise was when excited kids would pass by, but that is normal. If you go to Touring Plans room finder, I posted pictures of the view (for some reason they are a little blurry). 4535 is a little further down the hall, it is also quiet. It wasn't for us but that was because they unexpectedly (to us and the FD) started the entire 2022 BRV renovations on the room next to us early one morning and forgot to mention it. I was awakened at 7:30am to the sound of jackhammers removing bathroom tile from the room next to us. It was a loud few days but they made it right. Odd numbered rooms face the lake, I do recommend 4523! It was a great room.

We stayed in 3537 and we liked it. Had the murphy bed. It's about a third of the way down the hallway with view of the pool and some of the cabins.

We have stayed in 4523 and 4535, both were lake view. I really liked 4523 because it was close to the elevators and was not a lock off. It was next to a linen room,, but we never heard the housekeepers and we are not rope drop people. It had a really nice view of the lake and BRV pool, and you could see the water pageant at night. It was quiet, I think all of BRV is. The only time we ever heard noise was when excited kids would pass by, but that is normal. If you go to Touring Plans room finder, I posted pictures of the view (for some reason they are a little blurry). 4535 is a little further down the hall, it is also quiet. It wasn't for us but that was because they unexpectedly (to us and the FD) started the entire 2022 BRV renovations on the room next to us early one morning and forgot to mention it. I was awakened at 7:30am to the sound of jackhammers removing bathroom tile from the room next to us. It was a loud few days but they made it right. Odd numbered rooms face the lake, I do recommend 4523! It was a great room.

Thank you so much for such detailed information! I will go on Touring Plans and look at those rooms now. I'm so sorry you had to deal with the jackhammers! That's a rude awakening, for sure!

I have my first stay at BRV 1BR coming up Memorial Day Weekend. Can anyone confirm if the 5th floor does or does not have Murphy Beds? I had not heard that and will change my request if there are no Murphy Beds on 5th floor.

I have my first stay at BRV 1BR coming up Memorial Day Weekend. Can anyone confirm if the 5th floor does or does not have Murphy Beds? I had not heard that and will change my request if there are no Murphy Beds on 5th floor.
Does NOT. None of the 5th floor rooms have the Murphy beds.

Thanks for confirming
We stayed in 4523 and really liked it. Close to the elevators and not a lock off. Nice view of the BRV pool and lake. If you look on Touring Plans, I posted a few pictures. For some reason they are blurry, but you can still get an idea of the view. We were able to see the ELP at night from the balcony or windows. Odd numbered rooms face the lake and the higher the last two digits, the further down the hall you are (and it can be a long hall!).

We stayed in 4523 and really liked it. Close to the elevators and not a lock off. Nice view of the BRV pool and lake. If you look on Touring Plans, I posted a few pictures. For some reason they are blurry, but you can still get an idea of the view. We were able to see the ELP at night from the balcony or windows. Odd numbered rooms face the lake and the higher the last two digits, the further down the hall you are (and it can be a long hall!).
OK Thank you I requested 4523, 4519, 3523, 3519, 2523, 2519. We don't like the first floor (privacy) and the kids find the murphy beds much more comfortable than the pullout sofas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter