Bsod. 6/24 12:00 -OVER-

kissmy_____katrina

I threw A rock at the ground and missed. ThePirat
I waited at the BSOD for awhile and I got a message The VMK is closed message. Anyone else?

I've been trying to log in for the past 10 minutes and i've waited and waited and it won't let me back in. Than it says something about "Can't Enter The Kingdom" so than I clicked ok and I logged in again and it gives me a black screen. :dance3:

I logged in and came to a black screen then said Sorry vmk is closed vmk is opend from 10am-1am Pacific
What is that supposed to mena??

ditto closed sign happed 5 mins ago

Yes, I cant log in either. I guess it may be time to play Pac-Man?Chomp chomp chomp

I got it too. Once I got the msg that VMK was closed! Then I got another one telling me there was a problem with the game. Still trying... I had JUST reached 120,000 on Fireworks for the first time when it crashed!

I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later. Gee VMK has been open a YEAR and they still can't solve the crashing problems.

Do other on line games act like this?

Okay ...

Now it says "Cant Enter VMK There is a technical problem with the game and / or Disney registration."

Which usually means they are changing something.......

It's getting annoying. I HAVE to finish my project for tonight or i'll be behind.

I just tried my rl friend's account. And it isn't working. Let me try mine.

Maybe we will be able to play the quest again! High Hopes lol. THey usualy open within thirty minutes when they do this.

I hope they change the quest to the shirt quest! There isn't much time left in "Pirates Moon"... :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter