Bucca Di Beppo question

Cindy B

<font color=blue>Have taken some furniture polish
There is one opening nearby, but the phone number isn't obviously listed online or in the phone book.

Can anyone tell me what the website for this restaurant is?

I tried using Bucca Di Beppo, through Google/Yahoo, and didn't get anywhere. ...

Thanks!

I'm specifically looking for the Cherry Hill NJ restaurant information.

Try bucadibeppo.com - with only one c in buca. The have the Cherry Hill location listed as coming soon, and there is a phone number.

We really like this restaurant, but it is best if you have a bunch of people and share the entrees, which are huge. DD took five friends along for her 16th birthday and it was a really good time.

We have had one here for awhile. Very good, but not real practical for two people.
I have been told that Bucca Di Beppo translates into Joe's Basement. So that's the decorating reason for the *tacky* decor.

Buca is practical for 2 people now. They've changed their menu to add several options for 2 people. :)

We go to the Buca in E. Norriton so much that we're treated like family. In fact, they treat us better than the CMs at WDW! A new Buca di Beppo opened up much closer to us, but after a bad experience I refuse to go there and just drive the 33 miles to E. Norriton.

I knew you would be coming here to the thread eventually, Suite...

I called.. and they aren't opening in Jersey until Wednesday.. the website stated that menus for two are $24.95...

(Not a bad deal!)

I 'm disappointed that I can't go today... guess I 'll go soon though.

It's worth the drive to Norristown, Cindy. Just ask for Vince and tell him Gene and Laura sent you. :)

The lemon chicken rocks!;)

Did you know that there is one in Orlando? Hopefully we will get to go to it on our next trip.

Last summer I went to one in Minneapolis. That is now my favorite restaurant!

Just checked their website and see that there is one in NC now, I don't think it has been here too long. Looks like I'll be taking a trip to Pineville! :Pinkbounc I'm glad you posted this, or I wouldn't have looked at their site until much closer to our next trip to WDW.

THANKS!!!!

Chell ~ I work across the street from this new place in Pineville! Everyone that has tried it has loved it! I will try to let you know if I can talk dh into trying it! :) How far are you from Pineville?

We had one open here about a month ago. The food is great. DH and I had the dinner for two. There was enough food left to feed the DN dinner that night and me dinner the next night. We will be heading there for dinner tomorrow night.

I went to the one in Kansas City last summer and I agree that the best way to do it is have a large group(there were 10 or 12 of us that night). I would go with just DW though, and we'd be taking a big ol styrofoam box out with us after the meal.

The owner, Vince, at the East Norriton Buca is the sister of the my son's 1st grade teacher back in 1982 at St. Lucy's in Roxborough. She still teaches there. I've only eaten there once but live 5 minutes away from the restaurant.

Originally posted by tarabl
The owner, Vince, at the East Norriton Buca is the sister of the my son's 1st grade teacher back in 1982 at St. Lucy's in Roxborough. She still teaches there. I've only eaten there once but live 5 minutes away from the restaurant.

I met Louise, she's a sweetheart. :)

Ok, we didn't go... anywhere (long story!)

But where is it in Norristown.. I know that area fairly well...

I know where the Norristown exit off the Blue Route is, and I am also familiar with the Ridge Pike/Butler Pike area of "Main Street".

I am also familiar with N. Whitehall Road area (Norristown High School)

Lynette - I'm just over 2 hours away. June 29th I'll be going to Charlotte for a concert! :Pinkbounc I think we'll be going to Buca that day. Maybe you can come join us!

Cindy B....Buca is at the corner of Germantown Pike and DeKalb Pike (Rte 202) in East Norriton....you can't miss it!

chell ~ hopefully, I will be able to give you a review by then! :) What concert are you coming to see?

Matchbox Twenty!!!!! :Pinkbounc I can't wait to see Rob right there in front of me. The drooling has already started! :earseek:

Sounds like the perfect day to me. Some Chicken Marsala from Buca then Rob Thomas for dessert! :)

Cindy B - again, thank you for posting your question! No telling how long it would have been before I knew one was so close to me!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter