Buena Vista Suites OR Comfort Suites Maingate East?

lorilori

DIS Veteran
Hi all. I need to decide between these two hotels for our first night (2 adults/3 kids). I did a search and both got good reviews as far as being really clean. Any thoughts on which is the better breakfast and/or more convenient? Price difference is approx. $25. Thanks!

received very good reviews on this board; also the Comfort Suites Maingate East was built not too long ago (like around 97 if I recall) so its' fairly new and remember hearing positive comments about their complimentry breakfasts although I don't recall exactly what was on the menu (and you can do a search to read about them firsthand). Also, there are reviews located on www.mouseplanet.com that you may want to take a look at. Even though both of these are extremely close to WDW I believe that BV suites would be just a tad bit closer. Bumping this up for others to see who may have stayed there or possess more info. Hope this helps; have a great time

deena, thank you so much for the reply, especially for the link to the mouseplanet reviews. Both hotels got very good reviews so I guess I'll be fine with either.

Both Buena Vista Suites and Comfort Suites Maingate East are great properties. Buena Vista Suites has a slight advantage, as it is right next to and is a sister property of Caribe Royale, which allows you to take advantage of Caribe's great amenities. Check out HotelKingdom.com for great rates for both of these properties -- they have always guaranteed my wife and I the best rates on the internet !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter