Buena Vista Suites vs. HIFS?

M

MICKEYKART

I found a rate for Buena Vista Suites of $74 per night which seems extremely low for what they say you get. Holiday Inn Family Suites quoted me $130 for the same period. Has anyone stayed at both hotels? I have stayed at HIFS so I know what that is like. I know that Buena Vista Suites has only one bedroom suites, instead of 2 bedrooms, and that they offer a hot breakfast like HIFS. The brochure they sent me looks nice, but sometimes brochures can be misleading. I am most concerned about the quality of the room. I was told it is an "older" property. Can anyone tell me how the rooms compare in modernness and cleanliness to the rooms at HIFS? Also, how does the size of the bedroom, bathroom and livingroom compare to the rooms at HIFS?

I can't tell you about buena vista suites since I never stayed there but on quikbook it says it was built in 1993, so that is not too old. I had the same dilema as you. I had stayed at HIFS 2 years ago and my kids wanted to again but I chose Residence Inn Lake buena vista instead. It was only 105 a night for a 2 bedroom/2bath with a full kitchen. Free breakfast and it is less than a year old. The lowest rate I could find for HIFS was 145, since we don't spend that much time at the hotel and since we wanted a little more space I felt we could try something new. You could also try the country inn and suites calypso cay. A 1 bedroom suite is only 64. I would have done that but I have a family of six.

Hi MickeyKart:
Can you share with me where you found buena vista suites for 74.00. Also this resort used to have a high standing on this sight about a year ago, so it sounds pretty good for the price.

Deb.

In Oct 2000 and enjoyed it very much would do it again if I could get that price for our trip in late March, It had 2 Queen beds in the bed room and a sleeper sofa in the living room. It has a free breakfast too. I too would like to know where you found this price?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter