Buffet Hours on the Magic

dianedisney

Mouseketeer
Will be cruising on the Magic Jan 11th. May not want to do both formal nights. How late is the evening buffett open or is it open for the evening? Any info is appreciated.

Have a Disney Day!!:D

We are just back from the Dec 14th magic. I checked my navigators and the topsider buffet was open for dinner from 6:30 till 8:30. We did attend the formal and semi-formal dinners and it was great fun. There is a wide range in attire. Some of the men wore Tuxes, but the great majority wore a suit or sport coat. Not all wore ties. The ladies wore everything from formal beaded gowns (not many), to nice dresses or suits. hope this helps
Have a great cruise. We did!

Thx Henn1313, your info helped alot. My mother in law who is going with me is not real comfortable doing the very formal thing. So your info made her feel alot better about hitting the dinner table, thx again.

Have a Disney Day!!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter