Bunch of availability loaded today for fall at SSR

chicagodisneyguy

DIS Veteran
Titles says it all. Looks like they released "preferred view" rooms Studios thru GV for all of Nov 1 to Dec 31 & beyond. Seems like rooms available every day those months. Just booked Veterans day trip!!

Last edited:
Yes!! I just checked my early Dec on a whim and the whole month of Dec popped up for preferred studios at SSR. I am thrilled!!! Booked our trip and cancelled the waitlist!!

Maybe they've decided to use the people who should have started the SSR renovation to help completing DRR for an earlier opening.

Totally made my day today! Was able to grab the last night we needed for our stay.

They also did the same a couple weeks ago and the studios were gone within a couple days!

Hopefully they are not postponing the renovation. Or cutting back on schedule.

That crossed my mind a few days ago when they released a bunch of rooms for the last quarter of the year. My hope is they're able to refine the schedule and over blocked rooms out. But OKW was quite delayed from the time it was supposed to start

Not sure if this might play into it, when we did the owners tour for RIV, they could not fold down the Murphy style couch bed. The guide stated that they were running short on parts at Riviera resort, so they took them from the preview rooms. I didn't believe him. Figured it was probably broken, but anything is possible. Maybe parts are in short supply.

Not sure if this might play into it, when we did the owners tour for RIV, they could not fold down the Murphy style couch bed. The guide stated that they were running short on parts at Riviera resort, so they took them from the preview rooms. I didn't believe him. Figured it was probably broken, but anything is possible. Maybe parts are in short supply.

lol - that's a nice cover story! Taking the set of parts from the 1 set of preview rooms. That would get them far.

When I did the tour the guides were very hesitant to open the murphy beds. There were some "issues". When pressed they did open the larger of the two. When we were exiting I saw that the next guide had opened the single which our guides would not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter