• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bus loop at SSR

mphillips76

Mouseketeer
Waiting for ROFR at SSR and wondering when I book our trip for later this year (hopefully!) where we should stay so we can easily get seats for ourselves and our toddlers on the bus? Where does the loop begin/end?

Grandstand, Carousel, Paddock, Congress Park, Springs

We always stay at Congress Park and get seats when we stay at Thanksgiving(5x). Only time we've had to stand is on the DHS bus:confused3.

Thanks for the great info! We have to travel with a stroller and when the bus gets full it is a real PITA. We went during this week this year and stayed at a cabin in FW but mostly had busses to ourselves...and the boat to MK was AWESOME.

Unless you are going at peak times, I have rarely seen the bus full by the Springs stop (we have stayed at SSR 6 times). Except for Easter week when we stayed at Congress Park and the buses were full even by that stop.

Since you have toddlers, I'd request Grandstand anyway since they have that nice kiddie pool play area there. You'll get the pool area close and be first on the bus. A win-win.

Don't forget there's a bar that the Grandstand pool. Some parents don't like that. I'm thinking that when the Paddock pool opens (snack bar, zero entry, etc), that might be the best place for folks with little 'uns in this situation...

Great info! A zero entry pool would be GREAT for my kids. Though I wouldn't mind a bar being there either. ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter