busiest day planner

andygrint

Earning My Ears
HI all,
have found this http://www.undercovertourist.com/tr...a World Tickets, Islands of Adventure Tickets
it is a busiest day planner , I am going 5th to 19th dec and wondered if anyone else had used this planner and if it worked ok for them, or if anyone would care to take a look and see if it seems like the info is correct. or if there is any other sites out there that can tell you which will be the busiest days,
sorry for going on so long
many thanks for any help
Lukes dad
:wave: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hi andygrint, Having done trip planning for the last 4 years I looked at this and feel it does not take into consideration the parades and fireworks that are scheduled. You can better plan a trip by consulting the DIS looking at the area of Park hours and schedules for the parades and fireworks to make your choices to park planning. If you are trying to avoid crowds the one thing to remember is to always go to the park that has early entry the day after that park has had it.

I do recommend going to only the early entry at Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom and avoiding all other early entry parks. I say this because fast pass has changed the thinking on getting to the other two parks to get on the busy rides. It is more important to getting an extra hour sleep on those days and stay later in the day to enjoy Epcot World Showcase and MGM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter