Buy Disneyland 5-day ticket now or wait for 10-day ticket?

SteveNZ

Mouseketeer
NZer here, have booked flights and accomodation for Disneyland in April 2024 but don’t know what to do about tickets. Last time we went we bought the NZ/AU 10-day ticket but that is unavailable at the moment. I don’t know whether to just buy a 5-day pass now from someone like Get Away Today to lock-in before Disney puts prices up again, or to wait a bit to see if the 10-day ticket comes back. Thoughts?

NZer here, have booked flights and accomodation for Disneyland in April 2024 but don’t know what to do about tickets. Last time we went we bought the NZ/AU 10-day ticket but that is unavailable at the moment. I don’t know whether to just buy a 5-day pass now from someone like Get Away Today to lock-in before Disney puts prices up again, or to wait a bit to see if the 10-day ticket comes back. Thoughts?
I’d wait. Most third party sites will have a supply of tickets at the current rates, so if Disney does up the price, you can just go get the tickets at that time from the other site.

My feeling is those 10 day passes will not return in the near future. They were getting expensive anyway, $AU752 was the last price I saw pre covid (vs a 5 day pass at about AU$580 back then). If they do return I think they’d easily be in excess of $800 compared to a 5 day pass which is roughly AU$650 (less through the ticket resellers like Getaway Today or Undercover Tourist).

I do think you have some time up your sleeve, just make sure you keep up to date with potential price rises and act quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter