• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buying a Princess Dress on the Ship

Ashley24

DIS Veteran
Has anyone purchased a princess dress from the gift shop on the ship? Do you remember the price? Are they the deluxe edition which are better made? My dds are going to visit Cinderella at her castle for breakfast after our cruise so I thought it would be neat for my youngest (5) to wear the Cinderella costume to bfast but also on the cruise. Which times would be the best to wear it on the cruise, formal night or character breakfast? OR possibly another time? Any information is appreciated!
Ann

They do sell the princess dresses on the ship - They are the same ones they sell at the parks - I believe they were $54 - Any time she wants to wear the dress would be fine - There is always a little girl somewhere on the ship dressed up as a princess! She will love it!

Hi there...

Yes they had loads of dresses when we cruised and in all sizes, Belle, Cinderella, SnowWhite etc.. there was also grass skirts & leis,, hawaiian looking outfits... things for boys too.

They are just the same as the ones at the park gift shops and I beleive the same price around 45-60.00USD.

There were lots of little girls dressed up on formal night... it was fun to see them with their Tiaras walking around.

Have a great Holiday,

>>^..^<<

FYI, the Aurora dress is on sale in the new Disney Catolog, along with a lot of Princess accessories!

I LOVE seeing the little girls dressed up for dinner as princesses! It is one of the most precious sights!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter