Buying Magic Kingdom tickets in advance??

violet13

Mouseketeer
I was wondering since 9-11 and parks have been struggling, IF the Magic Kingdom is offering any discount tickets if you buy in advance and from where???? Thank you. We only want to go for one day- a family of 6, (3 adults, 2 kids, and baby).

There aren't any discounts and you can only buy the 1 day tickets at the ticket booth in whatever park you will be going.

if you want to go to several of the parks in one day you will need to buy a park hopper pass for at least four days but they don't ever expire. otherwise i would just go to magic kingdom and stay there the entire day, sometimes i think we spend too much time on transportation while park hopping anyway. have a great time!!!

Doesn't AAA offer a minor discount? I saw a printed sheet my father had and there was a small savings listed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter