buzz and dumbo fan

Proudmilitarywife

Earning My Ears
Ok my son all he talks about is dumbo and buzz. How he is going to ride them . But i know once he sees pooh and the other rides in fantasyland he will want to do those as well . I know dumbo gets a line fast so i was thinking we would go there first thing in the morning .do all the other rides in fantasy land . Then most people say they then go to toontown . We want to see Mickey so we have to be there too . So do i do toontown or buzz next ? How crowded dose buzz get? do they have fast passes?
Also the 3 rides that are a must for hubby are on opisite sides of the park . pariates, splash mout., and hunted house . uggg maybe I should go to the tour guide mike ..lol

Should i do all of hubbys fav another morning ? there are a few things i want to ride but i will be happy just seeing there faces ! And hubby is not as big of a fan of me . I feel the magic as soon as i step on the property but hubby has to be on the rides or in the shows to feel it . So its really important to me to let him and my son have fun !

Any sugestions ???

fantasy land and toon town first are good ideas. i think all the other rides have fast pass, though buzz is the only one we have needed it for.

just go with the flow. if hubby is less patient that tot, humor him, or the other way around. the path of least resistance is the best way to do wdw.

I believe Toontown opens an hour later than everything else, so you could get Dumbo and Fantasyland done first, head over to Buzz, then go to Toontown. That's what we did in December. :D

Buzz has Fastpasses - but the line does move fairly swiftly as well.

Get your Dumbo done first thing in the morning. My kids were told we could only ride that one once a day. But we rode the AK version six times one morning when we were there.

Peter Pan was also VERY popular. It has FastPasses as well and the line gets LOOONNNNGG.

Get to the park in time for opening. If you're doing Fantasyland first, go right to Pooh and get a fastpass, then immediately get in line for Dumbo. During your wait for fastpass you can do the other fantasyland rides pretty quickly. Peter Pan doesn't have a long wait first thing in the morning. Small World you can usually get on quickly. We did this, then headed for tomorrowland so ds4 could ride the speedway. First thing over there, get a fastpass for either Buzz or Space Mountain. Do some stuff there, have lunch while waiting for fastpass return time.

Will you be riding those other rides with your dh? Does he really want to be there to see ds ride Dumbo? If not, split up at the gate so he can ride the mountains first thing while you do the kiddie stuff. We did that one morning and got more accomplished than we did any other day. Plan to meet at a certain time.

Also how old is your son? Mine is 4. He shocked us by wanting to go on Splash Mtn, Big Thunder Mtn, Test Track & TOT. My dh got so much joy out of his boy wanting to do all that big stuff with him.

One more thing, your ds might like the Aladdin magic carpet ride too. It is similar to Dumbo but the line is alot faster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter