Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters - Play from Home!

Okay I have a T1 line and wow- Its taking forever to load....

Okay THAT didn't work- I'll have to try again later..

We are trying to download now.... DH and DS are very excited! Hope it works.... let you know later!............P

Downloading now. If this works my boys are going to love it! They will get them even more excited about our trip, if that is possible! :Pinkbounc

We downloaded it an then got a message that the file size came back much larger than expected and it won't go any further. Anyone else have this happen? Any ideas? My son is dying to play!

We've been playing this, lots of fun! Has anyone been able to catch Zurg at the end? DH was playing and the guy he was teamed up with actually caught him! But of course we have no idea how...

I've only captured Zurg once myself and one time the other person got him. I don't know if there's some minimum combined score you need to get or what, because most of the time I can't catch him (or should I say, don't get the opportunity). When he's catchable, you see "capture Zurg" on the screen and you grab him the same way you grab batteries and the little green men.

I got the message once to capture Zurg, but I didn't get him. How do those people get so many points? I must be missing something major.

Poconoboatniks

How do those guys get such good scores? They probably don't get hit as often as I do! I know that if you just get the blue batteries, each one is worth more and more until you have a maximum of 10,000 points per battery. I've gotten up to that once or twice. It's hard, you have to be very careful with your right click aim. Once you collect any other color battery, blue battery scores reset to 50 and increase incrementally again.

Collecting aliens also will ramp up your score significantly. That depends a lot on your in-park guest and how well they can shoot. I have seen 13 aliens released, but I don't know if that is the maximum amount available.

Grabbing Zurg is pretty easy, just grab him with a right click, same as grabbing a battery or alien. Killing him is pretty hard. I've found with two people flying you can almost always kill him. On your own it's much more difficult!

I love this game! It lets me feel like I'm at Disneyland, however vicariously. (My best score is just over 100,000 - not too bad for an old lady!) ::MickeyMo

Thanks for the tips! Awesome score Momzilla! :cheer2: I've been able to get up to around 50k using your tip on the blue batteries. Did you figure that out on your own? I wonder if there's a tips board or something...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter