BWI ?'s

MOMTOMOOTOO

<font color=blue>The people in Shop Rite would not
I was really undecided about keeping our reservations for the 1st week of DEC only due to the room size, we are are 2 adults and 3 kids, 1, 3, & 5. I really wanted something bigger but couldn't get anything with a discount. So we have the BWI standard concierge. Now can anyone suggest a room request. I am really not finding much info on this resort. All I know is the concierge is on the 4th floor. The only request I have is ns. If anyone has ideas or suggestions I would be very grateful..

Thanks,

Laura

Try this link for BWI info
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=234355

We stayed at this resort in May in a standard room, 3 adults and 2 kids(4&10) We felt the room was spacious and didn't feel cramped. We had 2 queens and a day bed(we did request a day bed) I assume your 1yo will be in a pack n' play(they have one in the closet) and the 3&5yo can sleep in a bed together. I don't know if the concierge rooms are different than a standard room, but if you had a day bed in the room that might make it alittle cramped. We really enjoyed this resort and the night life on the BW is great. You will enjoy it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter