BWV refurb is in full swing.

me too! any chance they will take out the large tub?
I expect the whirlpool tubs to be replaced with soaker tubs, as they have been ever since BCV’s hard-good refurb in 2016. The whirlpool tubs are just too difficult and take too much time to clean when you have to do it every few days as guests check out and new guests check in. I don’t think Housekeeping can reliably tell whether the tub has been used or not. I’ve also read enough reports of gosh-awful gunk coming out when guests do use them to believe that they don’t get cleaned enough. Soaker tubs don’t have any such problems. I’m not sure about the bubbler tubs that some resorts have gotten, which would be another possibility.

I expect the whirlpool tubs to be replaced with soaker tubs, as they have been ever since BCV’s hard-good refurb in 2016. The whirlpool tubs are just too difficult and take too much time to clean when you have to do it every few days as guests check out and new guests check in. I don’t think Housekeeping can reliably tell whether the tub has been used or not. I’ve also read enough reports of gosh-awful gunk coming out when guests do use them to believe that they don’t get cleaned enough. Soaker tubs don’t have any such problems. I’m not sure about the bubbler tubs that some resorts have gotten, which would be another possibility.

i was always worried about the cleanliness of those jet tubs. soakers will be great for the kiddos. maybe they will also get rid of the shutters...not a fan of the peekaboo bathroom

What size villa? If 1/2BR, photos will be greatly appreciated!

And @jekjones1558 - JINX!

If I had to guess, I bet that only Studios are done. There's a pretty big swath of dedicated studios that overlook the village green on one side of the hallway and the main pool on the other. Dedicated studios probably have a much quicker turn around since there's no kitchen :)

At night you can tell that the next section of the Boardwalk View rooms are lit up so maybe they’re doing one section at a time…the other areas were dark recently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter